To link your IHI details with your Pilot account, your full name, date of birth, residential address and sex associated with your IHI must exactly match the details in your Pilot Account.
If you have an IHI, follow the steps below to link it to your Pilot account. If you do not have an IHI, apply for one here first.
View your IHI details
1. Log into your MyGov account.
2. Go to your Profile and navigate to Contact details.
3. Next to Address, click Edit.
4. Check that My Health Record is selected to share your Home Address with this service. Click Update to save your changes.
5. If your Home Address is empty, input your residential address. Remember to click Update to save your changes.
Once you have shared your Home Address with My Health Record, this is the residential address associated with your IHI.
If you’re having trouble accessing your IHI details, contact the HI Service.
Update your Pilot account with your IHI details
1. Log into your Pilot Profile
2. Go to your Pilot Account settings
3. Next to your Your details, click to edit.
4. Update your first name, last name and residential address to exactly match your MyGov/IHI details.
5. Contact us once you have completed these steps so that we can manually link your IHI details to your Pilot account.
If we are unable to identify your IHI number, we may ask you for additional information to help you link your IHI with your Pilot account