To link your IHI details to your Pilot account using Medicare, your full name, date of birth, sex and medicare number associated with your Medicare account should exactly match your Pilot account.
If you have a valid Medicare card, you can check your Medicare details by logging into your MyGov account
1. Go to Medicare under linked services.
2. Go to My details and click Update now.
3. Confirm your full name and date of birth in your Medicare personal details are correct and exactly match the Medicare details in your Pilot account.
Update your Medicare details in your Pilot account
1. Go to your Pilot Patient info in Medicare details.
3. Update your first name, last name, date of birth, sex, Medicare number, individual reference number and card expiry as per your Medicare details.
4. Click Save.
If you are unable to save your Medicare details, please contact us so we can assist you.